This fourth edition of the summer school will be held from May 20-23, 2019 in Ames, Iowa. We would love to engage the SAS community. Like previous editions, the summer school consists of a series of tutorials on the beginning and intermediate Data Science topics. The majority of these tutorials include hands-on activities.
The summer school also features the following invited speakers and more.
- Rajesh Parekh, Engineering Director, Google
- Julia Wolfe, Visual journalist, FiveThirtyEight
- Thomas Zimmermann, Senior Researcher, Microsoft Research
- Srinivas Sridharan, Data Scientist, Corteva
- Adam Hecktman, Director of Technology & Civic Innovation Chicago, Microsoft
This year, the summer school includes six parallel tracks that dig deeper into:
- Foundations of data science
- Big Data applications
- Data Science in Digital agriculture
- Software Analytics
- Data Science for Public Good
- Past, Present, and Future of SAS
An overview of the program this year can be found here: http://mbds.cs.iastate.edu/2019/
For more details download the attached program brochure